SMART BLUETOOTH TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM (TPMS) using the latest Bluetooth 5.0 (Sensors) that works directly with your smart device using Android 5.0 and iOS 9.3 or later.
- 24x7 Monitoring of your car tires.
- Monitors up to 800 Kpa (116 psi).
- Real-time alerts.
- Fast & Slow leak detection.
- Auto Synchronization.
- Monitors Spare tire (With Additional Sensor purchased separately)
Automotive Grade Pressure Sensor with Bluetooth 5.0 Technology
FOBO TIRE 2 monitors tire pressure in real time while driving or when within Bluetooth range. It detects slow or fast leak and alerts users to anomalies. It then transmits readings to an In-Car unit & smart phone where the user can browse. The user can set upper and lower thresholds of the air pressure for each axle.
With an intelligent In-Car monitoring unit that works on its own or simultaneously with your smartphone, FOBO TIRE 2 monitors up to 800 kPa (116 psi) and give you an alert in the absence of a smartphone. It will monitor the pressure with its smart algorithm and will provide 6-level of alerts when the thresholds are breached.
Fobo Tyre warrants that the FOBO Products shall be free from defective material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year (“Warranty Period”) from the date of purchase of the FOBO Products by the end-customer subject to warranty terms and conditions. These can be viewed here.
FOBO TIRE 2 sensor Specification:
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Transmit Conducted Power: +5.0dBm (sensor)
- Receiver Sensitivity: Conducted Sensitivity -97dBm @ 0.1%BER
- Antenna Return Loss: Typical -9dB
- Operating Frequency: 2.402~2.480 GHz
- Battery Type: CR1632 (sensor). Operating life up to 1 year. (NOTE: The battery operating life varies according to usage and climate temperature)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (sensor), -20°C to +60°C (sensor with common CR1632 batteries)
- Weight: 7.6g (sensor –with battery)
- Sensor Dimension H x D: 13.8mm x 20.2mm
- Maximum Pressure: 800kPa (116psi)
- ESD: 8kV air discharge & 4kV direct contact discharge according to CE standard
- Operating Humidity: up to 90% non-condensing at 40oC
- Dust and Water Proof: IEC60529 compliant to IP57(sensor)
- Sensor structural threshold: 100N ball pressure intensity test
- Mechanical & Environmental Reliability Testing Standards: IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-1, ISO 21750, IEC 60068-2-29, IEC 60068-2-5, IEC 60068-2-32, ISO 15184, ISO 2409, SAE J2657, SAEJ113/13
FOBO TIRE 2 In-car unit Specification:
- Weight: ~44.6g (In-Car – without batteries)
- In-Car unit Dimension HxWxL: 25mm x 48mm x 85mm
- Battery Type: AA (In-Car). Operating life up to two years. (NOTE: The battery operating life varies according to usage and climate temperature).
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 65°C (In-Car)